Looking to add beauty to the roomswith eye-popping lights? Don’t forget to check Ylighting.com for discoveringthe best lighting solutions for your home and office. It also brings theexciting lighting deals for its customers that are not easy to beat and this Lumi - Mochi Pendant Light
is the truereflection of that. It is being offered at an astounding price of $210.80
along with the happy advantageof free shipping. It was previously sold at $248.00
that means you are going to save around $37.00
- It is another masterpiece from Fabbian, a well-renownedlighting brand when it comes to providing innovative lighting solutions forboth commercial and residential purposes. Fabbian has been providing superblighting solutions to clients for more than 50 years.
- The satin-finish and blown glass of Mochipendant evenly diffuse the light and adds a touch of magic to the entiresetting of your rooms.
- The versatile construction of this Mochi pendantmakes this item suitable for variety of applications.
- It gives you the superb light quality courtesyof its amazing white diffused glass.
- Lumi -Mochi Pendant Light is currently available in four sizes.
- Whether you want Mochi Pendant Light with centraldimmable-LED light source or with halogen sockets, both options are availablefor you.
Deal Info from Ylighting
Design by Alberto Saggia and Valerio Sommella. By Fabbian.
Mochi pendant, from the Lumi collection, features a satin-finish, white, blown glass diffuser to evenly diffuse the light. The soft-shape allows this pendant to be used in various applications.
Mochi is available in four sizes. The smallest size is suspended by the wire, the three larger sizes are suspended from steel support cable. Provides diffused and ambient illumination. Lumi Mochi can be ordered with an integral dimmable-LED light source (excluding small) or with incandescent/halogen sockets. The LED versions are dimmable with standard incandescent dimmers (sold separately)
Blown Glass, Metal
- Small: 7.87"D X 6.69"H; 15.75" to 78.7" overall height; 6.6 pounds Medium: 11.8"D X 9.84"H; 15.75" to 78.7" overall height; 11 pounds
- Large: 14.96"D X 12.6"H; 19.7" to 78.7" overall height; 12 pounds Extra large: 17.7"D X 14.96"H; 19.7" to 78.7" overall height; 16.5 pounds
- Small: 1 X 60W 120V G9 halogen lamp (not included) Medium: 1 X 150W 120V E26 (medium base) T10 double envelope halogen lamp (not included)
- Large: 1 X 150W 120V E26 (medium base) T10 double envelope halogen lamp (not included) Extra large: 1 X 205W 120V E26 (medium base) T10 double envelope halogen lamp (not included)
- LED Option for M, L and XL: 1 X 24W 120V LED; 3000K; 1800 lumens (included)
Click to download instructions.
F07A01A01 F07A03A01 F07A05A01 F07A07A01
Valerio Sommella, born in Cortona, Italy in 1980, graduated cum laude from the Politecnico of Milan in 2004 and started working with Stefano Giovannoni. In 2007 he left Milan and moved to Amsterdam where he joined Marcel Wanders' team until 2009, when he decided to start his own design studio. He returned to Italy and settled in Milan where he designs products in different design fields, from furniture to consumer electronic goods for both Italian and international clients.
Albert Saggia was born in Novara, Italy in 1978. He majored in Industrial Design with an emphasis in lighting at Milan Polytechnic University. Immediately after leaving the university in 2004, he began working with Metis Lighting in Milan, a collaboration that still continues today, focusing on lighting design and the development of custom-made lighting solutions. Since 2009 he had worked as a lighting designer for Fabbian.
For over 50 years, Fabbian has been introducing innovations in the lighting field from the Venice hinterland. With over 28 architects and designers, they have redefined how lighting integrates into modern environments. From their trademark designs in ceiling light fixtures, floor lamps and wall sconces, to the advanced engineering of their pendant and suspension lamps Fabbian is a hallmark of modern Italian lighting.